Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Super Science

 school wear started science for science we are learning about what it's like to create craters on the moon we had to drop a small ball bearing a medium ball bearing and a large bowl wearing we want then ask a question does the height or size matter I think the height is more important because say that you have a bowl that is gigantic and he drop it from your knee highs and then you have a small bowl that you drop it from 300 m high the big bowl will make a crater the same size as the big bowl the small bowl with and create a created it is a little bit or maybe a lot bigger

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post