Pages

Monday, May 17, 2021

Big Burger

 

When a writer has to write a sentence or a paragraph they have to follow some strict rules those rules go by the name of Texas.

 
The burger here represents Texas T: Topic sentence a topic sentence is basically a sentence that explains what your paragraph is going to be about. 


E: expand or explain expanding or explaining means you take a few ideas from the topic sentence and expand or explain on them meaning you say what that word means or you tell them why or how it happened. 


X: eXamples examples mean you take quotes from a book or a website and you put them into your writing to show the reader that this is a factually correct sentence or paragraph. 


So the bun is the topic sentence the sauce and eggs are the examples and all the other filings are the expand or explain

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post