Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Hittin the Books

In reading this week I was reading a book about The Past Beneth our Feet. This book was about dionsaurs, paleontologist, archaeologist, old plants and old 
Maori houses. Their old tools and how they used them and why they made 
them plus how they helped them. Have you ever wanted to study dinosaurs? If you did then what dinosaur would you want to study? I would love some feedback 
on my slide. If I had to mark how hard it was out of 10 I would mark it a 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post