Pages

Monday, March 29, 2021

The Curse of Yelnats

 Kia Ora Bloggers,

In literacy, we're reading a book called holes it is about a boy called Stanley yelnats, funnily enough, Stanley's name can be read backward and forwards 

The Story so Far 

in the beginning, Stanley was accused of a crime he didn't commit the crime was stealing the shoes of a man named Clyde Livingstone he was a very famous baseball player and was donating those shoes to an orphanage. And was to be sent to camp green lake a correction centre

At camp, Stanley was forced to dig 1 hole a day each day every day can you convert 5 foot wide 5 foot deep using only his shovel as a measure

Camp green lake is a dry barren wasteland it is definitely not green and there is no lake at all the closest city is about 8 hours away and there are no walls because if the children railway after about 3 days the children will be vulture food

Stanley is from a very poor family he is quite overweight and bullied at school by a bully named Derek Dunne

Stanley's family is cursed you always seems to be the wrong place at the wrong time they think it is because of their no-good dirty-rotten-Pig-stealing-great-great-grandfather 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post