Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

legendary Lego

 during the first week of school where we were getting to know each other the teacher's want us to make a self-portrait but it wasn't a normal self-portrait, we had a draw ourselves in a  LEGO style they had a side that had LEGO hairdos LEGO faces and Leggo clothes I draw mine with black honey because that is my favorite thing to wear some pants I wear them all the time and my white shoes which I wear non-stop every day. it was really hard and talk to also weeks have you ever doing the LEGO portrait and if you haven't drawn and share with me

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post